Wednesday, December 06, 2006

better than nothing

A blessing: The semester is almost over. I have started to ceremoniously hate this semester and I’m not even sure why. Or maybe I’m a little head cold sick and therefore grumpy. I still have been very neglectful of writing here so I’m back. At least for now.

My goals for next semester are to finish my manuscript with some level of competency and meet a visionary who will line edit my mess of illogical commas and misplaced dashes. Though I won’t give up my dashes yet. I’m trying to channel E.D.

Good news comes with the beginning of the snow. I’ve been accepted in Nimrod and nominated for a Pushcart. I should feel happy about it. But my mind is full of semicolons and job application and impossible PhD dreams. Go figure. Always a Catholic girl I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home