Sunday, February 18, 2007

pinko commie

I’m trapped at my parent’s house. My V dub isn’t the greatest in the new snow. And while I love sliding around, I don’t like sliding down the back alley valley roads into the Cuyahoga River. At least not on a Sunday.

This afternoon I listened to Hannity for a chuckle and marveled at my mom’s new bottle of Kenra Platinum titanium taffy (this is something for hair). All in all, it’s been a good day. My mom and I saw Notes on a Scandal. Judi Dench and Kate Blanchet are such good actors and it makes me somewhat melancholy that I may never do anything well.

I did get a lot of work done this weekend after a meeting with Maggie on Thursday. There are some narrative gaps in my thesis and I hope that I was able to fill in three of them this weekend. After writing three new poems though, I felt like my eyelids might explode or something in my throat. But I’m glad at least the drafts are finished.

Some recent inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home