Wednesday, May 11, 2005

logic

So last night, something bizarre greeted us as we came home. It was almost eleven and the outside of our building was quiet, an unusual state as a matter of fact. The lights in the hallway were on. They are those obtrusive florescent lights proven to encourage the growth of brain cancer. Anyway, this little guys was stuck to the door.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The picture isn’t great. I’ve promised myself that during the next year I’ll buy a digital camera, but this is the best my little phone can do at eleven p.m.

Last week Winston saw a frog by the door in the mulch. He was on his way in from his nightly walk. When he got up to the frog, he licked its head and then continued inside. I thought maybe he was coming back for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home