Thursday, May 17, 2007

these green plans


On Monday, Sarah and I drove from Akron to Athens (six states). It took an almost even eleven hours, though it was a fairly easy drive. The ride through West Virginia is really amazingly beautiful (if you’re not the one behind the wheel, whipping through the trucks and curves). I only took two good pictures the whole way. Most of the others were either shadowed by bug intestines in the window foreground, or Sarah’s photographs of the gummy worms and diet coke. I’ll probably have more to say in the next few weeks. I feel excited to be here, but also very nervous to have left so much behind. I’m trying not to force on myself that terrible architecture of worry, though until I am certain that I won’t be the next southeastern regional manager of Chicos, I can’t help but let a few blueprints unroll.

1 Comments:

Blogger mydisguises said...

i like this picture. makes me feel like i'm in a field. except made of steel. nice.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home