Wednesday, October 10, 2007

where it's sore

Regina Spektor. This decade's Tori Amos. I think she's brilliant. I hope she comes down south so I can see her live. This video has re-released this week, but this is the original video by adria petty. It's fantastic.


I suspect that Josh Ritter could be God. He dropped his new album in August, but I just can't stop listening to this song. I can't upload the song, so here is the next best thing. This is definitely the best song I've heard in ten years. Maybe more.


I love Beth Ditto. Total sass.


Tomorrow Adrienne Rich is reading here so I'm going to try to get some photos or video. Seeing her read is really one of my dreams come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger mydisguises said...

wow, this beth ditto really has it.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home