Wednesday, August 22, 2007

this place


In some ways, north Georgia is like a lot of places I've been to along the way. My drive to Gainesville every day reminds me a lot of Bloomington, Indiana. I always thought that the best thing about IU, other than the limestone, was the surrounding farms and quarries. Every day things with every day people, I guess. So regardless of the tedium that is grammar workbooks and parts of speech exercises, there really is something wonderful about this place. It's very different from NE Ohio, which I always miss when I leave. But I think I can find a placeholder here, so to speak. I'll try to take some more pictures to show you what I mean.

1 Comments:

Blogger mydisguises said...

this is a nice picture. it's got a peaceful feeling.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home