Friday, July 22, 2005

revival


Today I had to do the unthinkable – go to Wal-Mart. It was just a quick trip, and I was pleasantly greeted by a cute old man with a big wrinkly smile. So what could go wrong? Well, nothing exactly, except the human scenery was a bit different than I remembered from my last trip. I was soon to discover that, the one, the only, the incomparable Insane Clown Posse was in town for the six annual gathering of the juggalos, and their carnival of carnage followers had all flocked to Wallyworld this morning to buy things like soda, extra toothbrushes and chain saw blades (I’m only guessing). Some of you may not be familiar with this legendary (now duo) group. Think Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec moonlighting as a television evangelist on mescaline and donning all flannel. ANYWAY, kids are precious these days, aren’t they?

The big thing that happened to me this week is that I learned how to knit. Oh yes. Knit and pearl ladies and gentlemen. So far, Winston loves his new blue scarf. Though, there is the fever of revival in the air, and I fear that when I'm not looking, he may tear it to shreds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home