Friday, August 24, 2007

one of those days


I wanted to get some writing done today, but I don't feel that well. It may be because while I was working out, some guys were painting the door to the small workout room, so I was inhaling fumes for about an hour while I was on the elliptical. Why was it taking so long to paint a door? I have no idea. Then again, it could just be one of those days.

For those of you in Ohio right now, this will sound insane, but I really miss the rain and clouds. It hasn't rained here in about a month, and as I did grow up in the cloudiest city in the world, I sort of miss a little gray or two.

I think I also might be grumpy because I haven't bought any new music lately. Though the last thing was Kate Havnevik and I've gotten a lot of miles on that CD. I was trying to find a video on youtube of her singing "Timeless" but all I could find were various Grey's Anatomy montages. But for the sake of hearing a rad song, take a look at this:



Oh, I know what will cheer me up. In honor of blogger adding the video feature--here is one of my favorite videos. ever.



We're going to baby sit a few dogs this weekend in Suwanee, so I'm going to try to take some videos on my cam. Nothing like spending hours and hours editing dog movies on ivideo instead of prepping for classes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nin Andrews said...

Sounds good to me, the dog videos, and you're welcome to visit any time you wanta see rain. Though it's turned into a sauna instead. UGHH.

6:58 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Well, I think you sent some rain and sauna-ness here because as soon as you posted that comment it started to rain. Seriously did. Though I could have done without the sauna :)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home